the uk blog of recycled news, gadget tidbits, new media pipedreams, search engine marketing fluff and record collecting tales.

Sunday, January 4

houston we seem to be ok

well my first post is up and the look isnt to bad again. just working on getting my website from my pc to my mac, a slightly late new years resolution; don't get double up on stuff, my rooms too tiny for all my stuff before i have two computers in it.

still uni starts tomorrow, and with it my first seminar on radio, could be good, learn how i should be doing it rather than how i am.

seeing as i'm telling of whats coming up, in not to long hope is there will be a new secondhandtoys cd, a six track 50 copies cd-r. it'll be a bit like an invite only gig but a cd, i'll give it to those i think deserve a copy and those who ask nicely, as yet no acts are set in stone, we'll just have to wait and see i spose

oh and i'm listening to a radio 2 special on joseph and his technicolour dream coat who says i'm not rock and roll

No comments: